As a Creator, you have the full control of creating an event and assigning all the roles.
Once you created an event and the roles have been assigned, the moderator, presenter(s) and interpreter(s) will receive a customized email that they have been invited to the event. The email received by them will be something along these lines:
Adam added you as a moderator for the following event:
Friday, June 14th 2018
10:00 AM GMT
Click here to check the time of the event in your timezone
You can join the event by entering your email address and the password you selected while registering. If you forgot your VoiceBoxer password, you can request a new one here.
Need to know
– Connect with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
– Make sure you test your settings here
– We recommend using a wired connection and a headset
Any questions? Visit VoiceBoxer support page or contact us at email@example.com
However, as the creator you need to send a separate email for your desired audience with a set of instructions, as follows:
By default, all events on VoiceBoxer are created without a registration process in place. The audience members that you invite will have to follow these instructions:
Step 1. Join the event
- Go to the <<Event Link>> page
- Join the event by entering your VoiceBoxer credentials. (If you forgot your VoiceBoxer password, you can request a new one here.)
- If you have never used VoiceBoxer before, you should create a new account by:
- Clicking on “Don’t have an account?“
- Enter your name, organization (optional), email and password
- Click on “Sign up”
- For the best experience use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Make sure you test your settings here
- Click here to check the time of the event in your timezone
- You can also connect to the VoiceBoxer mobile app by using the following event key: <<Event Key>>
Please note: VoiceBoxer mobile app can be downloaded from Apple Store and Google Play
Visit VoiceBoxer support page or contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: If you choose this option, you need to be aware that the event can be accessed only by the users that pre-register for the event.
The audience members that you invite will have to follow these instructions:
Register for the event:
- Go to the registration page: https://portal.voiceboxer.com/events/[event_key]/register
- Fill your information and click on “Register”
- If you don’t have a VoiceBoxer account, you will be receiving your credentials by email. Sign in with your credentials in the registration page and you will be registered.
- If you already have a VoiceBoxer account, you will be asked to sign in to complete the registration process.
- Once registered, you will receive an email notification with the instructions to join the event