We recommend using a proper Windows PC to set up the VoiceBoxer Connect event:
1. Sound settings
- Download a virtual audio device such as VB-Audio Virtual Cable or similar software in advance.
- Set virtual audio device as the default Input (Playback) & Output (Recording).
2. Join meetings
- Join your meeting from any third-party video conferencing platform such as your internal platform, MS Teams, Zoom, Webex, Google Meet, etc. As a technician, you should mute yourself and switch off your camera in the meeting.
- Join the VoiceBoxer event as a moderator from VoiceBoxer Portal.
3. Set up OBS
- Download a screen capture software such as OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) in advance.
- Open OBS–> Add Sources–> Select “Window Capture”–> “OK”.
- Choose to capture your meeting under “Window“–> deselect “Capture Cursor“–> “OK”.
- Resize the window capture under “Preview “–> Click “Transition” –> the window under “Program” will be shown on VoiceBoxer.
- Click “Start Virtual Camera” under “Controls”
- If you want to reselect a window to capture, right-click the “Window Capture–> Properties” under the Sources
4. Stream your meeting to the VoiceBoxer platform
- Click “Change camera” from Video/Audio settings on VoiceBoxer
- Check the video feed in the top-right corner shows your meeting (i.e. the window capture on OBS)
- Start the Voiceboxer event
- Go back to your original meeting tab and enter full-screen mode (such as your internal platform, MS Teams, Zoom, Webex, Google Meet).
- Test the OBS “Audio Mixer” bar by moving your volume slider.
- Your VoiceBoxer Connect event is all set!
Please write to email@example.com if you have any questions.