Please find here the technical specifications to use VoiceBoxer for online events. (for onsite events, please refer to this guide)
- Modern computer, 1.6-GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 or later suggested, minimum 4GB RAM.
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox installed. Learn more about required browsers here.
- Broadband connection
- Ethernet is recommended for speakers and interpreters
- Min download/upload 5MB/s, Ping max 50ms. You can test your connection at SpeedTest.
- Check your network settings using VoiceBoxer check page. This will ensure that your firewall is not blocking connections to our servers. To learn more, visit this page.
- Professional headset with integrated microphone, such as Jabra Biz duo 1900. Please make sure your headset is compatible with your computer for input/output ports.
- For interpreters, we do request to work from a home/office without background noise, possibly with sound insulation.