Our desktop apps are currently available for the operating systems below. In case you have another OS or prefer running VB Connect via a smartphone, you are welcome to use our browser-based version.
Installing the VoiceBoxer Connect Desktop App:
Please note these steps may vary depending on your version of Windows.
- Download the VB Connect App for Windows
- If prompted, save the file accordingly by pressing “Keep”
- When opening the file, in case you receive the following security warning, be sure to press “Run“.
- The installation process will start on your PC and will be done after a few seconds.
- Also, allow access to your network if prompted
- After joining the event and selecting your preferred language, the application automatically mutes the original audio from the platform we integrate with while allowing you to listen clearly to the simultaneous interpretation.
- Download the VB Connect App for Mac and install it in your Applications
- Click “Open” to allow the file to be accessed
Once the VoiceBoxer App is installed:
- Insert the Event Key and “Join“
- Insert your Name and “Join“
- Choose your language.
- To mute the App, click on the Speaker icon on the bottom left.
- For any technical issue, click on the “?” in the center.
- To refresh the connection, click on the refresh button on the bottom-right.
For Mac users: -If you experience any audio issues, please check your Sound settings should be set up as below.