You have been invited to a web meeting on your preferred platform and live interpretation in several languages will be available. To make sure everything runs smoothly, we summarized the different steps you have to follow:
- Download the VoiceBoxer Connect Windows application via this link – https://voiceboxer-assets.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/VB/Connect/Windows/VBConnect-win-0.1.0.exe
- Run the installation file; in case you are prompted by either of the following warning messages, please click on the highlighted area.
3. Join the main platform that is being used for your meeting (e.g. MS Teams, Zoom).
4. Launch the VoiceBoxer Connect application and enter the event key that was shared by the organizers in advance or that will be written via the chat on the main platform.
5. After entering your name, if prompted, please select your preferred language, similar to the image below, by clicking on the “Floor” button:
For technical support, please use the button to access our live chat or write to email@example.com by email.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org by email if you have any questions.